– The Parish Office is open Tuesday and Thursday from 9:30am to 12:30pm.
DON'T FORGET to check the noticeboard
– Diocesan Healing Day – Portsmouth Cathedral; – Workshops 9:30am to 3:30pm.
– Film & Tea for the Over 60's – 1:30pm at St Andrew's. Entry free but donations for local charitable projects, welcome.
To Celebrate the 70th Anniversay of the Marriage of Her Majesty the Queen and Prince Phillip – An evening of musings and memories on marriage – 7:30pm at St Mary's.
– Jeff LUCAS at the Bridge Centre – Come and meet an international speaker and broadcaster - well-known through “Spring Harvest” at 7:30pm. Coffee served from 7:00pm. All Welcome.
– Autism Awareness – Presentations from guest speakers, group work and discussion – 7:30pm to 9:00pm at St Francis' Church, Riders Lane, Leigh Park.
– St Mary's Church Clean – 9:30am to 12:30pm.
– St Andrew's Gardening & Outdoor Tidy Up – 9:30am to 12:30pm. All assistance greatly appreciated.
– Armed Forces Covenant Service – 6:00pm in Portsmouth Cathedral.
– St Andrew's PCC – 7:30pm in Jenny's vicarage.
Prayer & Praise – St Andrew's Hall at 7:30pm. Pray about local and global issues and sing songs of praise. All Welcome.
– St Mary's Advent Fair – 10:00am to 12noon in St Mary's hall. Please look out for the Advent Fair List of Stallholders.
– St Peter's Mini Christmas Market – 10:00am to 12:30pm in “The Ark”.
– Christmas Supper & Quiz – 6:00pm in St Andrew's hall. If you would like to attend and want details, please contact Anne KEEN at firstname.lastname@example.org by 1st Dec.
Churches Together Carol Concert – 4:00pm in Hayling Island Community Centre
Advent Talk – Notes on Blindness – Part 1 – 7:00pm at St Mary's.
St Peter's Tree of Light – Lights will be switched on at 6:30pm after a short service. Bulbs £5 each. Sponsorship forms from Karen CUTTING on 02392 637353.
Renaissance Choir Concert